I wonder if grupeer will take responsability for these slip ups by making their end of the year follow the Cashback promo last into the first week of the new year. Their slow processing will hinder a lot of people to participate in it this way
We hope that you enjoyed the Christmas holiday and are ready to get back to business. So are we. Please, welcome our wrap up of December 2018.
This month we have finished with 1 628 350.12 eur of monthly investments. - Our platform welcomed 459 new investors.
- Average return rate this month was 13.20%; the default rate continues to be zero. Some of you may receive later payments of their interest during holiday and right after. This was due to the bank holiday and not delays in loan repayments. On behalf of the banks- sorry for the inconvenience!
- We have created an amazing reading material for you- white paper titled “How to choose a P2P lending platform in 2019”. This is a complete guide aimed at newbies as well as experienced investors in P2P lending space. Download it now for free and learn all tips and tricks of P2P investing.
- As a surprise for our loyal customers who are always “ready to invest”, we provided an amazing possibility to receive 15% for investing in some loans with “cash back” icon. We hope that many of you used this possibility. If no, you still have a chance to participate in January raffle. During whole January invest as minimum as 100 EUR in loans on our platform and enter a chance to win 500 EUR for your upcoming investments.
- And last but not least, in January we will welcome 2 new loan originators on our platform. Stay tuned!
- For additional statistics and quick updates, please follow us on our social media accounts:
Hi victoria, your "download" link simply opens another copy of this page.
I'm an equity investor in AxiaFunder and a minor equity investor in Brickowner, Crowdstacker, Proplend, ABLrate, CrowdProperty, Assetz Capital, Elfin Market, Qardus & Loanpad (and regrettably Fund Ourselves). This time next year I'll be a miwionaire Rodders!
Thanks Victoria, for the raffle if I want to feel lucky should I have to make investment before your message here or the entire month of January counts for it.? Happy so far, and yes banks need some holidays
Let’s welcome a new loan originator on Grupeer platform NordCard! They offer credit line up to Eur 3,000. Read our interview with NordCard and learn about their amazing adaptive scoring model here.
On the "Loans deals" page, the "deal partners" columns looks different for this new originator (it switches between NordCard and Finsputnik Platforma). It is the new version how we will show loans from now on. The reason why we show NordCard as a borrower is due to small and short-term nature of NordCard loans- these are Credit Line. As the loan originator is new to our platform, we decided to sign a contract through our trusted partner Finsputnik Platforma SIA. For convenience and efficient management, Finsputnik Platforma issued loan to NordCard. Finsputnik Platforma in this case is responsible for BuyBack guarantee.
We know that you love unexpected surprises such as 1% CashBack! This time we'll surprise you with new promotion, which we call "Meet & love".
That means you've got special time, within the period from 31st of January to 5th of February, to test our new Loan Originators, during which we will give away 1% CashBack on all investments made in Kviku loans and NordCard loans. So, meet & love!
Click here to view the investment deal offered by Kviku:
- Kviku - an online B2B / B2C credit platform providing instant credit solutions; - Founded in 2013; - Countries of presence - Russia, Kazakhstan, Spain. In 2019 plan - Poland, Vietnam, Philippines; - Main products - new customers: POS and virtual credit cards, repeat customers: instalment loans (cash loans).
Click here to view the investment deal offered by NordCard:
Latvia-based fintech NordCard offers short-term loans. NordCard was among the first company in Latvia to offer a service of Credit Line. When clients apply for a loan, the company decides how much they are eligible for, but not more than Eur 3,000. Then, they have a freedom to choose how to use the approved funds- he or she may not use it all, use it for short period of time and repay before the end of the month benefitting from zero interest rate, or use it as a long-term loan for up to 50 months.
Before anyone gets too excited, I just want to inform that Kviku is also present at Mintos, where they are performing horribly with around 53 percent of their loans being late at the moment. I am steering clear.
Indeed, on our colleague platform this Loan Originator is presented with around 53% of payment delay rate.
But let me kindly remind you that as the loan originator is new to our platform, we decided to sign a contract through our trusted partner Finsputnik Platforma SIA. For convenience and efficient management, Finsputnik Platforma issued loan to Kviku. And in case of payment delay Finsputnik Platforma will be responsible for BuyBack guarantee.